Koden Consulting Services, LLC
2021 (C) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Meet Lisa Dinhofer
Lisa Dinhofer, MA, CT is known as 'The Crisis Tamer', working with subject matter and circumstances most people turn away from. She mentors companies through traumatic and destabilizing events, workplace abuse and crisis communications to regain stability, establish a new normal and build resilience. Lisa was an employee at the World Trade Center during the 1993 bombing and was still working in NYC during 9/11. She draws from those first hand experiences of trauma in the workplace and lessons learned from other workplace tragedies.
Lisa is a certified Thanatologist with a sub-specialty in trauma, trained counselor, trained mediator and crisis communication specialist with 18+ years of professional experience training, consulting, coaching, debriefing and public speaking.
She is frequently called upon for debriefing and strategic advisement following emergent workplace events such as employee death. For the last year Lisa has been a sought after consultant and facilitator in response to COVID-19 and other simultaneous stressors on organizational life.
Lisa provides strategic advisement, coaching and training at all levels to organizations and private individuals.
She is a frequent workshop and retreat facilitator and has been a featured presenter at over 100 scientific and professional conferences in the U.S., U.K., Middle East and the Czech Republic.
Lisa serves as a coach for a UK based virtual community for those struggling with addiction and has a 21 year background in healthcare within the anatomical donation arena. She has also been an advisor and coach for those living with the emotional challenges of having a loved one on the Autism Spectrum.
Lisa served as an Adjunct Instructor in the Graduate Thanatology program at Hood College, Frederick, Maryland. She is the founder of Koden Consulting Services, LLC and is a designated provider for an EAP.
Lisa's areas of expertise include:
• Unexpected/traumatic disruption in the workplace
• Workplace grief from death and non-death losses
• Trauma informed leadership
• COVID-19 impact and related issues
• Active shooter and employee violence
• Expert witnessing/consulting for anatomical donation
• Target and Upstander training for bullying and sexual harassment
• Burnout, Compassion Fatigue and resilience building
• Aftermath of mergers & RIF on existing staff
• Compassionate Candor for employee termination and other difficult workplace conversations